Thursday 13 October 2011

My Reflection on Last Three Weeks

            In my opinion, this course EDU401(Educational Psychology) is an useful and effective course. I think during  these last  three weeks I learned so many things which will help me in my life as a student or as a teacher such as how to use blog, delicious and wiki. Learning process will be very interesting if we use  the technology, so we should be aware  of using these techniques. In my point of view , this course should be taken in a lap which has an access to the net to be more useful, I know Dr. Hala did all her efforts  but there is no respond!. Also,  I think we should learn more and more of these technology techniques deeply. However, the assignments are useful  but in my point of view sometimes we are asked to do something which waste our time such as long topic and in delicious websites we saved a lot of links for speaking, listening, writing and reading, I think   if we saved one for each we will save our time , because the goals of this course just to learn the way of doing something. In fact, this course is very advanced and very effective.  

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?(Educational Psychology)
    Wake up Nouf! :-)
    We are not learning about technology "techniques". Actually, we are learning about technology and linking it to pedagogy.
    Absolutely, true! Saving and adding to many links to delicious needs time, but it's not a wast of time. For those who are not tech saavy, like you, practicing is good to make them familiar with the tool. Later, using it with their studetns will be a piece of cake! Don't you agree?
    I hope the Internet will be connected soon to the lab.
    Enjoy your weekend and wake up!
    Dr. Hala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry!!! I think Educational Psychology is still in my mind!!! why?!!! I think this course(Educational Technology)will be the same as well!!! we have a good teacher.....
    Thank you..

    ReplyDelete